Subscribe

LLOYISO’S HEART BEATS TO HIS NEW SONG – ‘INTLIZIYO’

Hot off the studio, former Idols SA, contestant Lloyiso Gijana releases his latest single titled ‘Intliziyo’. The much-anticipated offering is a soulful tune layered with emotional lyrics.
‘Intliziyo’ is for the people who do not feel enough for the people they claim to love, it could be a partner or family member. “This is to say take back the heart that I had taken away from you, I do not want it anymore because I do not want to hurt you anymore”, explains Lloyiso’

‘Intliziyo’ features songwriter and performer, Langa Mavuso born Nkosinathi Nhlakanipho Mavuso, who adds a very distinctive voice to the song
“I feel amazing. I feel the song resonates with my soul; it is something I have always felt. I felt like I was not enough, or I do not do enough for a woman. Sometimes you must sacrifice your heart and your soul for others to satisfy them or make them happy,” says Lloyiso.

With the intention to leave a creative footprint in this song, Loyiso added his creative flare to ‘Intliziyo’ by assisting with the production of the song, alongside the talented producer, Sakhile Manqele.

‘Intliziyo’ follows his debut single that was released in August 2018 where he laid down his heart in an apology letter for “Nontsikelelo”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Couple Alert: It seems like Aaron Moloisi has found love...Again!

Gomora – the thrilling story of two worlds colliding on Mzansi Magic

Fans Gushes Over Langa Mavuso's Boyfriend

Somizi and Mohale: The Union, South Africa’s first gay celebrity wedding special

Minnie Dlamini Set To Host 2020 DStv Mzansi Viewers Choice Awards.