Subscribe

CATCH DJ DIVALASH ON CHANNEL O #LOCKDOWN HOUSE PARTY

Kagiso "Divalash" Modiselle is an Award-winning Deejay who hails From South Africa’s Capital City, Pretoria. Dj Divalash, was born an entertainer and a performer. Her charismatic  personality on stage has bagged multiple mumber of awards such as best International Deejay of the Year in 2012 and 2013. She is the 1st female to win Red Square DJ knockouts.



Twice the winner of Most Ambitious Entrepreneur for the Tshwane Hall Of Fame Awards (HOFA). Dj Divalash has had an opportunity to play along well-known local & international Dj's such as Black coffee, DJ Fresh, Vinni DaVinci, Glen lewis, Christos, Culoe de song, Oskido, Dj Zinhle, DJ Cleo, Dj Black(Ghana), Aluku Rebel(London), MoFlava, Black motion, Dj Maphorisa, Shimza, Cabo snoop (Angola); Dj Dilson(Mozambique) to Mention just a few. 


"Deejaying as a female artist is indeed a challenging business platform because the industry is highly dominated by male counterparts but my continued endurance sparked the passion for growth. My perseverance has helped me to earn the respect from my peers and put me on the spot where I get the recognition I deserve for my work. " Said Divalash



Dj Divalash has just released an Amapiano single titled Mjojo, available for downloads on all digital platforms, Catch Dj Divalash on Channel O lockdown House party this Saturday between 18:00 to Midnight on Channel 320.
 
Stay tuned this weekend on Saturday 25 April 2020 at 22:00 as she plays on the Lockdown house party hosted by Channel O. #Stayhome.

Twitter: @DjDivalash
Instagram: @DivalashSA
Facebook: Divalash SA

Comments

  1. Hello dj diva lash I've been looking for your Saturday amapiano mix on channel O could you pls give me a link

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been communicating with Divalash and her regarding that, they are planning to drop the mix on all digital platforms. I will be sharing a link soonest. Thank for the reading! ❤🙋🏿‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also looking for Divashis mix. Its hot yhoooo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

your thoughts?

Popular posts from this blog

New Couple Alert: It seems like Aaron Moloisi has found love...Again!

Gomora – the thrilling story of two worlds colliding on Mzansi Magic

Fans Gushes Over Langa Mavuso's Boyfriend

Somizi and Mohale: The Union, South Africa’s first gay celebrity wedding special

Minnie Dlamini Set To Host 2020 DStv Mzansi Viewers Choice Awards.