Subscribe

SoulfulG Collaborates On Another Amapiano Banger With SOA Matrix & Shaun 101 - uThando - Out Now


The ever so husky with piercing vocals, Soulful G Spread some musical Love during this time of great despair with uThando. Soulful G (Gugu Bikani) - Vocalist, SOA - Sounds of Africa Mattrix (Mandla Mashakeni) - Producer & Shaun 101 (Sandile Masuka) - Dj and Producer; hitmakers of the song - uThando. A single highly anticipated by Amapiano enthusiasts and soulful-music lovers, divulge that with the song they intend on spreading love to many during this time of despair.  

The trio from Soweto, Diepkloof grew up together and later shared a common interest and passion in music; which brought them together. Soulful G and SOA Mattrix had worked together prior to this current project and they gave Shaun 101 a sample of “Uthando” the team was overwhelmed with the love and support received when the public heard a snippet of uThando on Shaun 101’s mix for a radio station. The public “demanded” for the release of the song which left the trio no choice but to give the people want they want.  

It didn’t take the talented trio longer than three months to complete their projects together. Smooth sailing through their projects, with the birth of ‘uThando’, the trio have also gone onto working with Shaun101 on his album, scheduled to be released in early spring. #BeOnTheLookOut

"Love has always been my biggest inspiration. Having to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't have much but goals and the same vision as you. Growing together and making money together. For me that's the life driven by purpose and Love" says Soulful G

Romley: you are fairly new in the industry and your talent is getting so much attention on social media platforms. How was your first experience in studio?

SoulfulG: My very first experience in studio was incredibly amazing, cause I'd seen people recording on TV and didnt know much about the technicalities of putting a song together, until I actually got a chance to give it a try and I fell in love with the space. My 1st single was titled Islima. I recorded it in north cliff and I thank Professor and Biblos for acknowledging my talent.

Romley: Take me through your song writing process?

SoulfulG: My life experiences and things that are happening in my life in general are mostly the core strories that I write about. I believe every story have a purpose, therefore, I usually write about such experiences because they are genuine and relatable.

Romley: Who are your 3 biggest ideal future collabos?

SoulfulG: I'd love to work with Zonke, Berita and Maphorisa. Their work inspires me so much. I've always looked up to Zonke. She's a great songwriter and singing is amazing. Berita is a great singer too, her melodic voice is powerful and Maphorisa's beats are incredibly moving. 

Romley: From your lips to God's ears. Congratulations on your new release and all the best with your future endeavors. 


The trio has great hope that the song will reach the hearts of many and revive in them the love that has been clouded by loss during the pandemic. Uthando available on Spotify and iTunes

Stay glued to the trio's social media for upcoming projects.  
 
@shaun101_dj 
@realsoulfulg 
@soamattrix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Couple Alert: It seems like Aaron Moloisi has found love...Again!

Gomora – the thrilling story of two worlds colliding on Mzansi Magic

Fans Gushes Over Langa Mavuso's Boyfriend

Somizi and Mohale: The Union, South Africa’s first gay celebrity wedding special

Minnie Dlamini Set To Host 2020 DStv Mzansi Viewers Choice Awards.