Subscribe

Nigerian Singer Savage To Work With Maphorisa and Blxckie on His New Upcoming Album.

Nigeria Afro-Pop star Godson Ogaga Essi, 26 fondly known as Savage is currently working on his new project featuring DJ Maphorisa and Blxckie. He is responsible for the international hit Confident featuring Buju. 

In 2021, he released the 10-track album Utopia featuring Alpha P, Victony, and Mzansi artist Emtee. On the upcoming album, the singer will explore topics on love, money, family, and politics.

“I don’t have a title as yet for the upcoming album, but I will be featuring a few South African artists,” he says.

“I have completed the track with Maphorisa and Blxckie, it is sounding amazing because of the incredible chemistry we had in the studio together. I hope to work with more South African artist as this has become my second home.”

Savage has been in and out of South Africa for about six years and decided a year ago to pursue his love for music.

“I have been making music for about 12 years and decided to take it seriously and make a career out of it a year ago. Nit realising that my album Utopia would do so well. The single Confident featuring BNXN and Buju had a million views in a week and that really encouraged me to go hard and not stop.”

Currently working on the upcoming project in Cape Town, the Hard singer says the environment he is in allows him to be creative, to think straight as it is tranquil.

 “Cape Town is very peaceful; Lagos and Johannesburg are very similar and tend to be busy. Everyone is trying to be somebody and make a living. For my creativity, I prefer a calm and peaceful environment.”

Savage is also working on his streetwear clothing line which he has been successfully running for four years.

 “That is my other passion, and my brand has been doing well for the past four years. I will continue making clothes and music and take it to the world,” he adds.

Social Media:

IG: @savage_beats

YouTube: Savage & Buju - Confident (Official Music Video)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Couple Alert: It seems like Aaron Moloisi has found love...Again!

Gomora – the thrilling story of two worlds colliding on Mzansi Magic

Fans Gushes Over Langa Mavuso's Boyfriend

Somizi and Mohale: The Union, South Africa’s first gay celebrity wedding special

Minnie Dlamini Set To Host 2020 DStv Mzansi Viewers Choice Awards.